The Training & Communications Committee creates and maintains documents that address the issues that we all face in our day to day work. We are here to ensure that no one ever has to “recreate the wheel”.
The Training & Communications Committee is responsible for writing, revising and publishing the majority of FARA’s publications library. That includes our manuals, guides, brochures, bulletins and model ordinances. This Committee is also responsible for publishing the monthly FARA newsletter, InfoLink.
The Training & Communications Committee is also responsible for the development, enhancement, coordination and implementation of all FARA training programs. Specific objectives include:
- Convert the Essentials of False Alarm Reduction Course for online delivery
- Develop Web-Based Alarm User Awareness Course
- On-Line False Alarm Prevention Courses for Alarm Industry Professionals
- Implement and promote False Alarm Reduction 101
- Develop False Alarm Reduction 200 series