The website committee is responsible for fine tuning the initial debut of the new website. We are also in charge of the ongoing maintenance and upkeep of the content on www.faraonline.org.
The website committee operates under the guidance of the strategic plan. The goals of the committee are as follows:
- Ensure the new website is operating smoothly and flawlessly.
- Confirm & aid in getting all active FARA members registered on the website
- Incorporate the FARA Forum. FARA Forum is the interactive piece of the website that can link all FARA members together in real time.
- Establish Committee pages. Each Committee will orchestrate their own page; Content and graphics to be overseen by the website committee representative and the committee chair.
- Creation and continual update of a website calendar to include committee meetings dates and times, symposium updates and other relevant FARA events.
The Website Committee is always looking for fresh new ideas and perspectives. We would love to have you join us whether you have experience or not!
For more information on the committee, please visit the following pages:
Handy Instructions gives hints on using various features of the website.
Meetings lists days and times for our monthly meetings. Minutes and agendas are also viewable from this page.